Click on image to enlarge
Shipping weight for this item is 8 ounces
The 00106 Collet Style Kit uses straight shank drill bits (3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16") with matching collets, instead of the need for threaded shank drill bits. The Kit includes: a comfortable, compact, non-slip right-angle drill attachment suitable for use with any portable power drill; four short length (1.1875") National Aerospace Standard 907B non-wandering precision twist drill bits; four precision-machined threaded Desoutter style 9/32-40 drill collets for each of the listed diameters; and a tight fit three-way wrench (1/4" for screwdriver bits, 5/16" for drill bits and extensions & 7/16" for collets). Instructions/warranty information is also included.
To reduce the chance of gear failure and to extend tool life, please follow these suggestions.
1. Reduce RPM speed and drilling pressure at drill "break through".
2. Drill small holes first and then enlarge the holes progressively.
3. Peck drill deep holes to clear chips from the flutes.
4. Coolant use will extend tool life.
5. Re-point drill bits when they become dull.
CAUTION: Always wear safety glasses when using these tools. Do not use TightFit® Drills and attachments counter clockwise (in reverse). Do not exceed 2500 RPM. Keep tools out of the reach of children.