Click on image to enlarge
Dimensions for Right Angle Drill Attachment
Shipping weight for this item is 6 ounces
- Attaches to any power drill (corded/electric or cordless/battery)
- Recommended operating speed not to exceed 2500 rpm
- Light weight; right angle drill weighs 1/3 of a pound
- Threaded components allow for quick and easy tool changes
- One year warranty, 30 day no-risk trial
The aircraft style Right Angle Power Drill Adapter allows work to be done in areas with only 2" of clearance. The tool is capable of drilling up to 1/4" diameter holes and compatible with all standard power drills. Utilization of a molded cavity insures a consistent fit for the precision-made internal components, which include: heat treated, alloy steel machined internally threaded (1/4-28 UNF-2B) beveled miter gears, hardened steel thrust block and steel driveshaft, and oil-impregnated bearings. The housing which hinges open for easy periodic lubrication is sleeved by a non-slip knurled aluminum grip, that is black anodized for appearance. In addition to TightFit® threaded shank drill bits, the Right Angle Power Drill Attachment allows close-quarter use of many other threaded tools.
Note: Required TightFit® threaded shank drill bits can be purchased separately by going to our TightFit® threaded shank drill bits section.
To reduce the chance of gear failure and to extend tool life, please follow these suggestions.
1. Reduce RPM speed and drilling pressure at drill "break through".
2. Drill small holes first and then enlarge the holes progressively.
3. Peck drill deep holes to clear chips from the flutes.
4. Coolant use will extend tool life.
5. Re-point drill bits when they become dull.
CAUTION: Always wear safety glasses when using these tools. Do not use TightFit® threaded shank drill bits and attachments counter clockwise (in reverse). Do not exceed 2500 RPM. Keep tools out of the reach of children.