Click on image to enlarge
Introducing New Tool
Dimensions for Right Angle Tool Attachment
Shipping weight for this item is 6.5 ounces
- Attaches to any power drill/screwdriver (corded/electric or cordless/battery)
- Recommended operating speed not to exceed 2500 rpm
- Light weight; right angle tool weighs 1/3 of a pound
- 1/4" hex shank components allow for quick and easy tool changes
- This tool is reversible (operates in forward and reverse direction)
- One year warranty, 30 day no-risk trial
The aircraft style Right Angle Power Tool Attachment allows work to be done in areas with only 2-1/2" of clearance, in forward or reverse direction. The tool is capable of drilling up to 1/4" diameter holes or driving #2 phillips or #8 flat head (slotted) screws. It is compatible with all standard power drills, power screwdrivers or hex hand screwdrivers. Utilization of a molded cavity insures a consistent fit for the precision-made internal components, which include: heat treated (R/C 55), alloy steel (86L20) machined beveled miter gears, hardened steel thrust block and steel (1144) driveshaft, and oil-impregnated bearings. The housing which hinges open for easy periodic lubrication is sleeved by a non-slip knurled aluminum grip, that is black anodized for appearance. In addition to TightFit® drill bits, the Right Angle Power Tool Adapter allows close-quarter use of many 1/4" hex power bits/tools found at most hardware stores.
To reduce the chance of gear failure and to extend tool life, please follow these suggestions.
1. Reduce RPM speed and drilling pressure at drill "break through".
2. Drill small holes first and then enlarge the holes progressively.
3. Peck drill deep holes to clear chips from the flutes.
4. Coolant use will extend tool life.
5. Re-point drill bits when they become dull.
CAUTION: Always wear safety glasses when using these tools. Do not exceed 2500 RPM. Keep tools out of the reach of children.