Click on image to enlarge
Shipping weight for this item is 6 ounces
- Attaches to any power drill (corded/electric or cordless/battery)
- Recommended operating speed not to exceed 2500 rpm
- Light weight; right angle drill weighs 1/3 of a pound
- Four (4) sizes of Desoutter style 9/32-40 threaded drill collets (3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16") for your round straight shank tools (not included)
- One year warranty, 30 day no-risk trial
The aircraft style Right Angle Power Drill Adapter allows work to be done in areas with only 2" of clearance. The tool is compatible with all standard power drills. Utilization of a molded cavity insures a consistent fit for the precision-made internal components, which include: heat treated (R/C 55), alloy steel (86L20) machined beveled miter gears, hardened steel thrust block and steel (1144) driveshaft, and oil-impregnated bearings. The housing which hinges open for easy periodic lubrication is sleeved by a non-slip knurled aluminum grip, that is black anodized for appearance. In addition to TightFit® drill bits, the Right Angle Power Drill Attachment allows close-quarter use of many other tools.
NOTE: The collet pictured with the attachment is not included.
To reduce the chance of gear failure and to extend tool life, please follow these suggestions.
1. Reduce RPM speed and drilling pressure at drill "break through".
2. Drill small holes first and then enlarge the holes progressively.
3. Peck drill deep holes to clear chips from the flutes.
4. Coolant use will extend tool life.
5. Re-point drill bits when they become dull.
CAUTION: Always wear safety glasses when using these tools. Do not use TightFit® Drill Bits and attachments counter clockwise (in reverse). Do not exceed 2500 RPM. Keep tools out of the reach of children.